Section 18. Match Results Reporting Process
1. The Winning Team leader/rep must report the Match Results. This will be done by filling out the Match Reports form for the tournament. The winning clan has a 12 hour time frame for which to submit the Match Report. If winning clan leader/rep fails to report the match after a 6 hour period, the losing team has the ability to submit match report within the last 6 hours. If neither team posts the match, the match will become void, and then both Teams will receive a loss for that match and a No-Show on their attendance record.
2. The losing Team leader/rep must confirm the Match Results. To confirm Match Reports simply reply to post by winning clan with a "I Confirm" or state what the issue may be if you don't confirm.
3. Please include as much detail as you want in your battle Match Reports post.
4. Match Reports must have all questions answered. Match Reports that are not complete will not be accepted.
5. MVP's on Match Reports without ALL proper information will not be excepted. Make sure ALL proper information for MVP's is submitted for MVP credit. PSN ID/Xbox 360 gamertag, Kills, Deaths, and Points Earned must be reported. Don't be the team that cuts short your player.
6. Match Reports for a Team No-Show must still be submitted with an exception. In comments section state that the clan was a "No-Show".
7. No matter what a Match Report must be submitted.
8. If no Match Report has been submitted by either winning Team or losing Team following rule #1 both home Team and away Team will receive a No-Show as the Elite Battle Zone™ has no way to determine if the match was played and if the clans participated.
Please click the following link to submit your Match Reports.
GRFS: Alternative Warfare Tournament™ Match Report